Our tastefully decorated Anna Stüberl in the Hotel Karlwirt in Pertisau on the Achensee is a perfect setting for relaxed meals with friends or a romantic evening for two. Whilst our efficient staff are taking care of you our kitchen team are busy preparing delicate culinary treats.
Our dishes are complimented by a fine selection of – predominately Austrian wines served by our friendly and efficient staff.
- A sweet temptation or a fine brandy from the schnapps trolley go together wonderfully with your cappuccino, espresso, café latte or latte macchiato.
- The Anna Stüberl is free of stairways and thus easily accessible for wheelchairs.
- Your well behaved dog is welcome.
- We offer lunchtime menus (from 12.00 – 14.00) and a daily changing 4-course-connoissuer evening menu from 18.30 – 21.00.
- We serve tantalizing cocktails, fresh draught Achenseebier or after-dinner drinks at the „KleineBAR“.
- Please note both our restaurants and the „KleineBAR“ are non-smoking.
Every morning a hearty breakfast buffet with a selection of freshly prepared egg dishes and home baked bread as well as Tyrolean sausages and ham and cheese specialities, fresh fruit, jams, mueslis, milk products, teas, vegetables, juices, yoghurts fresh from the farm and more awaits you in our spacious dining. You must give our homemade beer-draff-breakfast muesli a try.
Our delicious Italian antipasti and other specialities buffet is mouthwatering. We also pride ourselves in the preparation of various other theme and speciality buffets in the dining room. These include:
- Tyrolean farmer’s buffet
- Irresistible desserts buffet
- Italian antipasti and other specialities buffet
Typical Austrian strudels buffet
Hüttengaudi in the Langlaufstüberl
The Langlaufstüberl is t h e place to enjoy a relaxed meal in. Situated at the foot of the Karwendel Range on the edge of the forest and right next to the cross country trail our restaurant Langlaufstüberl with its rustic Tyrolean style is a highlight. We offer tasty, beautifully presented lunches and evening entertainment is a regular feature.
The Langlaufstüberl is also the birthplace of the popular Achenseebier.